HELP: Frontier's crashed and can't get it running again

Raymond Yee yee at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 12 14:01:38 PDT 2002

Thanks, David -- we ended replacing Frontier.root with a backup copy just as
you suggested -- and thinks seemed to work now.  Thanks also for the advice
about table.jettison.  We've been trying out bounce on another machine and will
now make it a priority to use it on our production machine!

-Raymond

--
Raymond Yee                          44 Barrows Hall, #3810
Technology Architect                            UC Berkeley