Filemaker + Frontier + OSX

Brian V Hughes brianvh at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Dec 9 10:55:18 PST 2002

I apologize for not having read your previous post on this topic. Can
you repeat it? Either here on the list or to me directly?

Are you using the Frontier built-in system.verbs.apps.filemaker table?
If so, that's where your problems are. It's only for FileMaker 4.
Enough has changed in FileMaker 5 that you will need a new apps table.
At least, this is what we found out here at Dartmouth when we starting
trying to interface with FM 5 from Frontier under OS X.

-Brian