Moving sites to new hardware

Peter Harbeson pete at infoliage.com
Sun Dec 29 11:26:46 PST 2002

Thanks -- once I got over my initial consternation at having to do this
at all, it was easy. My script wasn't sophisticated at all; it simply
found every instance of the old path and replaced the relevant portion.
It didn't seem worth developing the script further because I expect
this to be a pretty unusual event. (My first posting took place during
my "initial consternation" periond!)

-Pete Harbeson