Change formatting of edit forms?

sdevore at mac.com sdevore at mac.com
Thu Dec 19 11:37:52 PST 2002

this is the approach that I would recommend as well.  I think that the
regex verbs could be a great help in this.  The other nice thing is
that the forms have been real stable for a long time so your scripts
should have a non-moving target as far as what to look for.  I think it
would be nice for userland to look at these forms again with thoughts
to adding other attributes as well as looking at adding some of the
suggestions for usability to their product.
In the past hasn't march been userlands manila month?  Perhaps we can
gather some suggestions in the hope that manila will get a burst of
attention again this year;)

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students