Change formatting of edit forms?

Jim Byrne j.byrne at gcal.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 02:56:49 PST 2002

Thanks Brian,

Callbacks are not something I've every managed to 'get my head around'. Can
you point me to some documentation?

All the best,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

Services: Website Accessibility Audits, Accessible Web design, Accessible
Website Management Training.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/
Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: