How to fix "damaged free list" error?

Raymond Yee yee at uclink.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 4 09:38:35 PDT 2002

I've been getting the following error message from Frontier 8:  "This
database has a damaged free list. Use the save as command to create a
new, compacted database"

The problem is that there is no indication of which database is
damaged.  How do I figure which database is damaged?  Should I go
through each database that is open and do a "save as".

Thanks,

-Raymond

--
Raymond Yee                          44 Barrows Hall, #3810
Technology Architect                            UC Berkeley