How to fix "damaged free list" error?

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Thu Jul 4 09:56:03 PDT 2002

You can sometimes figure out which one is the culprit by  launching
frontier and watching the about window  until the error appears.  If
the message doesn't appear, do a save copy on the lot, there's a
chance that if one is corrupt that others will be too.

You ideally should to do a save copy on each GDB, on a  regular
basis, its the nearest thing to a validation check that Frontier
posses. I do it once a week, and I wrote scripts to automate the
process to a  degree.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.