Frontier 8.0.5 crash on starup

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Tue Jul 16 07:02:15 PDT 2002

Frontier crash? No way! :)

Frontier sometimes crashes, esp. on Mac OS X.

There's not a lot you can do about it, unfortunately, except run scripts
that look to see if Frontier is not running and then start it back up.

Any ideas for preventative maintenance?

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"I listen to feminists and all these radical gals -- most of them are
failures. They've blown it. ... These women just need a man in the
house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell
them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and
they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate
men -- that's their problem."
      ---Rev. Jerry Falwell