Frontier 8.0.5 crash on startup

Aadjan van der Helm A.vanderHelm at io.tudelft.nl
Wed Jul 31 08:36:41 PDT 2002

Dear All,

I reported a crash two weeks ago, I couldn't get Frontier running
again from the same root.

Picked up the stalled work with a fresh Frontier today, after 1/2 day
work I got a similar crash - I noticed an error dialog from Frontier
now: "Internal error - too many hash pop tables" (or something like
that). Again now I cannot user the Frontier.root file again. Back to
a fresh installation once more...

Still no clues to what is happening from the Userland people? (the
crash data is still online at:
http://studiolab.io.tudelft.nl/vanderhelm/stories/storyReader$27

(Thanks for your reaction Scott..)
>Any ideas for preventative maintenance?
Bringing Frontier up again was an effort of one hour because I store
all my stuff in a separate root file (which luckily was not
affected). Also my Frontier installation is very small since I only
use it to test stuff we want on our main server
http://studiolab.io.tudelft.nl.

Kind regards,
--Aadjan