Calendars

Matt Carrico Frontier-Users@userland.com
Fri Mar 1 06:24:53 PST 2002

> you could just create a table with unique id for each resource that can be
booked and put the booking date there. So when you build the calendar, the
script check this table to see when a resource is booked and if it need
modification.

Thank-you for the response Emmanuel. Unfortunately I don't think the problem
can be solved so simply. Depending on how I read your answer, your solution
would only allow for one booking per resource or, I'm really reading into
your answer here, require a flat table for each resource that would contain
a reference to every booking ever made on it. Neither very desirable in my
opinion.

best regards,
Matt