Running as service Frontier 8.0.5

Michael Fraase mfraase at farces.com
Thu Mar 7 11:13:25 PST 2002

I guess I don't understand your question/situation.

My Frontier box also runs two Zope instances, and occasionally, IIS. All
as services. The only time Frontier comes to the front is if I
physically login to the machine, right click on the Frontier icon in the
tray, and select the Open Frontier command.

This is completely workable, although I'd like it better if Frontier had
a "run as service" configuration option like Zope has.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC
mfraase at farces.com
www.farces.com
PGP Fingerprint:
3D85 F3F4 9E65 4949 176A  260C CB47 190D C864 9A96