Build Glossary script broken

dbayly at udena.ch dbayly at udena.ch
Sun Mar 31 01:30:08 PST 2002

Its not clear from this message whether you are talking of classic
website, or Manila with a site structure. Still key thing is that the
glossary entries are built from the title of the page (subject of
message in Manila).  So it looks like you have some duplicated titles.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
   		Digest Readers do it once a day.