question about This

Brian V Hughes brianvh at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri May 10 10:15:41 PDT 2002

Um... That's really strange. There should be no difference in the way
the #tools script is called, static vs. dynamic, as far as that
script is concerned. And, in fact, it works just fine for me on a
quick test I just ran. I don't think I've ever seen a call to "this"
come back as undefined...

-Brian