ControlPanel: serverstats macro error

Tammy Walters twalters at bhsroe.k12.il.us
Sun May 12 06:14:52 PDT 2002

I have and not sure how to fix it....

[Macro error: Can't coerce the string "" into a floating point number
because it isn't in the form "1.234".]

and yes, it actually did just appear.  I thought it was because I tried
to download and install some plugins unsuccessfully...
Please let me know a 'fix' for this if you find one.

Thanks Tammy