Apple Rackmounts

Sam DeVore sdevore at teachesme.com
Tue May 14 13:50:00 PDT 2002

On 5/14/02 1:26 PM, "Brian Gibson" <bgibson at wheatonma.edu> wrote:

> What about using VNC on the Mac to take over the console? It is free and
> I have used it in the Windows and Linux world and it works great.  I
> have done some testing with Macs and it worked for what I needed it to.
>
> http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

I have been using vnc on osx for a while and have been VERY pleased with it.
There has even been a new release of the binary that can be found on version
tracker.

For me  running frontier on os x has been a great experience, with one
caveat I have a crash that has been happening on a fairly regular basis that
I would love to figure out.  I seem to be able to prevent it from happening
by restarting frontier once a day.  However in my mind this is a non-optimal
solution.

On another note, eric how has your work at a frontier interface for port
forwarding that you were talking about a while ago been going?
I am going to work on control panel wizard for analog some time in the near
future...

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students