[OFF TOPIC] CSS text-align property

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Wed May 15 11:23:03 PDT 2002

I agree with David. NS4 is outrageously buggy in terms of CSS (hell, in
terms of everything). For more details, see the bug lists by browser at
http://www.richinstyle.com -- it might help you.

At this point, anyone using NS4 should upgrade to NS6.2 or Mozilla.
Failing to do so is just bad judgment.

(Actually, anyone using IE should upgrade to NS6.2 or Mozilla, but
that's another story).

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know
how bad I am."
      ---Samuel Johnson