port confusion - Manila on Mac OS X

Chris Bunch chris at bayswaterfarm.com
Wed May 15 14:53:15 PDT 2002

Thomas -

I am running Manila on  Mac OSX port 8181 (just to be different) and using
Radio but have not encountered this problem. I have just checked: for some
strange reason, after loading a page via Radio it adds the :8181 suffix to
the URL in the browser address bar (whatever for?) but that doesn't prevent
me loading the page. My client is also Mac OSX running IE 5.1