question about This

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat May 18 08:46:45 PDT 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002 16:42:32 -0400, Brian V Hughes <brianvh at Dartmouth.EDU>
said:
>When I do exactly the same thing, it works perfectly for me. I see
>the fully qualified address to the tools script.

You are not doing exactly the same thing. If you were, you'd see the
problem. I didn't say this was a perfectly innocent ordinary default site;
I said I could make a site where the problem arises. I could tell you how
to do the same thing, but I don't see the point; the fact would remain that
I get this message and that, in my view, I shouldn't. The name "this"
should never be undefined in a script. m.

--

matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt
pantes gar anthropoi tou eidenai oregontai phusei