question about This

Brian V Hughes brianvh at dartmouth.edu
Sat May 18 10:30:50 PDT 2002

Never said I was a mind reader... ;-> Of course, if you don't tell us
how you got the error, then none of us will be able to verify it on
our set-ups to see if it's in fact a bug.

I totally agree that "this" should never be undefined in the context
of a running script, but I've never seen it be undefined, and I
haven't seen anyone else say they have either.

-Brian