question about This

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Sat May 18 11:18:07 PDT 2002

I saw it in the same context that Matt described (a macro in #tools
of a site) , was in a tearing hurry so worked around it (I was using
parentOf(this^) I think) and put it down to something I had mistyped.
Until Matt reported it, I had quite forgotten, there are too many
bugs and no motivation to them.

But I confirm the problem.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.