What parameters does user.webserver.callbacks.filterRequest

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Tue May 21 04:19:53 PDT 2002

So what am I bid for a pristeen PDF copy of the Dr. Matt site of
2/2/01? ;-)  Seriously, if Matt approves (and only if) I would share the
Acrobat version of his site that I grabbed for offline reference.

PS. filterRequest and handleRequest are both mentioned but the
parameters they take are not, as far as I can see.

--
Regards / Ken
http://www.kendow.com

Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra. In real
life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.
- Fran Lebowitz