question about This

Brian V Hughes brianvh at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed May 29 15:00:41 PDT 2002

I think it's because the page table for a static render is in a
persistent location, @websites.["#data"], and the page table for a
dynamic render is, usually, a local table variable created by
inetd.supervisor, or mainResponder.respond, or any other script that
calls html.setPageTableAddress.

All html.getPageTableAddress does is return an address pointer to the
page table object that was last passed to html.setPageTableAddress,
in the current execution thread.

-Brian