question about This

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Wed May 29 15:04:56 PDT 2002

The page tables are put in a temp table as I recall, so I don't think
that is it. But the path in system.compiler.paths used to locate the
the macro script, which is in the #tools table may well be be the
factor,

--

- David Bayly.  A-Series, Macintosh & Internet.   mailto:dbayly at udena.ch
         Resume at http://www.udena.ch/dbayly/career/resume.html