question about This

Brian V Hughes brianvh at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed May 29 15:36:42 PDT 2002

--On 05/30/2002, David A. Bayly wrote:
>The page tables are put in a temp table as I recall, so I don't
>think that is it. But the path in system.compiler.paths used to
>locate the the macro script, which is in the #tools table may well
>be be the factor,

Hmm... I just looked, and what's showing up in the
temp.pageTableAddresses table is "@paramTable", which is the address
of the local paramTable variable that is created by inetd.supervisor.
I don't see any indication that the page table is being placed in any
persistent location during a dynamic, mainResponder request.

-Brian