Getting Manila working...

Mickey Myhre, MD idx at mindspring.com
Thu May 30 21:23:11 PDT 2002

I've been trying for about a month now, with the help of customer
service, to get Manila up and running, and at Lawrence Lee's suggestion
I'm posting this note.  I'm running mac G4 powerbook OS 9.2.2 and have
installed Frontier now at least a half dozen times, gone through the
installation wizard and:

used the default address;
used the IP address of this machine;
used 127.0.0.1 I think it is;

and I get to the control panel just fine.  Next time I try to access
control panel, I get "Connection refused by (whatever IP address I
entered on that iteration)".  It's getting frustrating, Lawrence
suggests trying installation on a different machine, but this one's new,
seems like it should work.

Any suggestions?