Getting Manila working...

Chris Bunch chris.bunch at clinical-medicine.oxford.ac.uk
Fri May 31 01:04:55 PDT 2002

Just to be clear, are you trying to run Manila server and browser client on
the same machine?

Are you connected to the Internet? If so do you have a fixed IP address or
do you get a dynamic address via, say, DHCP, and are you behind a firewall?
These may not be relevant if all you are trying to do is access Manila via
localhost on the same machine, but they will give us some idea of your
environment.

Finally, what do you have in your config.domains table?