Frontier & Manila integration

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Mon Nov 11 06:05:58 PST 2002

Manila does not put a Web interface on the earlier Frontier page
rendering system; it comes as its own complete system. If you want to
manage your old content with Manila, you'll need to convert those
pages, templates and scripts to the format Manila expects. This can be
scripted but it will take some understanding of how Manila works. HTH.

--
Ken

The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction.
- William Blake