hostingSuite.listSites(true) error

Bruce Cornett bcornett at servlet.com
Fri Nov 15 06:52:45 PST 2002

Theo

I experienced a similar problem several days ago.  As I recall, it happened
when I tried to remove rcsComments from the admin site.

To fix it, I had to muck around a bit and force some entries back into
various tables.  I wish I could tell you exactly what I did, but I can't -
I was more or less guessing my way through the process (but I backed the
entire userland folder up before I started).

It is not apparent to me why I have this rcsComments.

Bruce C