Stupid installation question

Jon Gotow gotow at stclairsoft.com
Fri Nov 15 12:28:17 PST 2002

I bought Frontier 8 and have finally gotten some time to work with it
(I'm an old Frontier 5 user have needed to upgrade for a while).
When I run Frontier 8.0.5, it asks me for my serial number.  After I
paste it in the number and click OK, it proceeds to download
something - over and over and over again.  The status window shows
repeated 1K downloads from installfrontier.userland.com - it's been
doing this for the last hour or so.  What's it trying to do, and how
do I get it to complete the installation so I can get on with it?

  - Jon

         Jon Gotow                     gotow at stclairsoft.com
    St. Clair Software              http://www.stclairsoft.com/
     Fax (540)552-5898               ftp://ftp.stclairsoft.com/