hostingSuite.listSites(true) error

Sam DeVore sdevore at teachesme.com
Tue Nov 19 14:02:20 PST 2002

Theo,
   Question or two,  do you have sites sharing membership? In Frontier
(the app) is members.root open?  (look in the windows menu).  Have you
moved this installation of Frontier on the machine since it's initial
install?

Sam D
> At 12:00 AM 11/15/2002, you wrote:
> >This error has recently appeared on the hosting site for the
> >hostingSuite.listSites(true) macro
> >
> >[Macro error: #members attribute must be either a table or the name
> of a
> >sub-table or valid address or string in members.root ] - so it
> doesn't show
> >a search box.
> >
> >The hostingSuite.listSites(false) will work for some pages but some
> pages
> >produce the result
> >[Macro error: Can't find a sub-table named "".]
> >
> >I have checked where I thought membership setting should be and they
> looked
> >OK - it the same as other examples.
> >
> >I tried a creating a new hosting site put the error still appeared.
> >
> >Does anyone have a suggestion?
> >
> >Theo den Brinker
> >AIRC/AIR
> >

> >**********************************************************************
> >This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> >intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> >are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
> >the system manager.
> >
> >This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
> >MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
> >
> >www.mimesweeper.com

> the system manager.

> www.mimesweeper.com

========
Take a hired hand into the wild "Frontier"
support and scripting for "UserLand Frontier" and
"Radio UserLand"  email me at sam at teachesme.com