forms

Bruce Cornett bcornett at servlet.com
Tue Nov 19 15:23:41 PST 2002

List folks,

re: a simple form to email sign up data back to me.

I found this reference -
http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$81?mode=topic

But it does not seem to work out for me in Version 9.  Perhaps it is my
lack of experience or maybe things have changed.  Certainly some of the
instructions don't appear to be applicable - i.e. they refer to objects
that don't exist.

I wonder if it is possible to simply point the form action to a perl script
on one of my other servers?

Though I still have not yet figured how to build up a standard frontier
page and incorporate it into the Manila context, I assume this must be
possible.

Or is it?  It is not apparent to me looking at the structure of the table,
manilaWevbsites.root

Any ideas?

Bruce C