Quitting

Jake Savin jake at userland.com
Sun Nov 24 14:24:51 PST 2002

You're correct, it's heap corruption, not hash table corruption, and
it's definitely AppleEvent-related, and seems to be specific to 10.2.2.

We're working on a fix, and as soon as a new beta of the Frontier
application is available, it will be announced here and on the Frontier
discussion group.

-Jake