Quitting

Seth Dillingham seth at macrobyte.net
Sat Nov 23 20:27:29 PST 2002

On 11/24/02, Mr. DeVore said:

>Here are some thought, make sure you have the latest version of the
>App there were some problems with apple events that a recent released
>did help with, however, there are problems currently with 10.2.2 and
>frontier stability that based on the crash logs that I have seen seem
>to be the result of corruption in the hashTable

The problem is, I think, a corruption of the heap, not the hash table,
and most of these corruptions (all of the new ones from 10.2.2?) ar
related to apple events. (As you say, the folks at UserLand can be
more specific if they want to.)

FYI, I'm confident that UserLand is going to have a fix for this as
soon as they can.

Seth