Locked out

Campbell, Bob BCAMPBELL at banknorth.com
Wed Sep 4 12:06:18 PDT 2002

We had a similar problem after uninstalling some sites...don't know if this
will help, but I got it from Userland and it worked for us...

"Can you check in manilaWebsites.root, unless you deleted it there should
still be a createASiteManilaWebsite table. Copy the #membershipGroup
table in that table to members.root and rename it to:

createASiteManilaWebsiteMembers

If you stick the membership group in members.root instead of pointing to
a members table in the website table, then the uninstall site will know
that it's a shared membership group when you uninstall and not break it."

Robert Campbell
Business Line Intranet Developer
Banknorth Group Inc.
207-761-8595