Blank home page, no edit button

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Fri Sep 6 08:43:02 PDT 2002

You've turned on News Items (Prefs > News Items > Enable...). Turn it back
off and life will resume it's normal, sunny course of events :-)

--
Regards
Ken

If men were wise the most arbitrary princes could not hurt them. If they
are not wise the freest government is compelled to be a tyranny.
- William Blake