IP Address Control

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at levistable.com
Sun Sep 8 07:09:50 PDT 2002

Hi David -

Thanks for doing all of that checking!  IIS, though, is actually completely shut down because it CAN'T start on port 80 of either IP.  In the middle of writing this email, I went ahead and started it at 66.221.37.206:81.  Runs fine (Its still there if you want to see it) and you can't get it at 66.221.37.205:81, so I'm fairly certain that IIS isn't the issue here.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Ryan Hale
636.561.3403
ryan.hale at levistable.com