IP Address Control

David A. Bayly dbayly at udena.ch
Mon Sep 9 00:19:29 PDT 2002

Ryan,

I see a different response when I telnet to 66.221.37.206:81. It
identifies itself as Microsoft sever. Just for sanity check I then
telneted into  a known frontier server. Another different response.
So whatever answered me on port 80 wasn't either of these servers.

So you are running at least one more web server application. I don't
know enough about Windows to guess what it might be. Perhaps someone
else can take a guess.