Specific IP Address

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Mon Sep 9 12:40:22 PDT 2002

Have you thought about installing Apache instead and just turning IIS
off?

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"I don't care if people think I'm a dumb blond or stupid or an overage
actress or over the hill. I don't care because I'm gonna have a very
successful Internet company, and I'm gonna have $100 million in the bank
and I don't really give a **** what anybody thinks!"
      ---Melanie Griffith, "actress" & founder of MelanieGriffith.com