Specific IP Address

Nicklin, Kelly nicklink at ops.org
Tue Sep 3 06:49:51 PDT 2002

Rather than two separate IP addresses, I set mine up to use one IP and two
ports. 80 for the web server and 8080 for the picture/gem server. It works
fine on Windows, although I'm using Apache for the static server. I doubt
that would make any difference.

If you're behind a firewall, be sure to open both ports tot that address.

Mr. Kelly Nicklin
Technical Training/Web Development
Information Management Services
Omaha Public Schools