Resolving File Shortcuts

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Mon Sep 16 09:54:33 PDT 2002

Found some winShell verbs for manipulating shortcuts so I downloaded and
installed the MS ScriptControl  But I can't use it because Radio doesn't
have ScriptControlDLL installed. Both of the links to the 1.0a2 version of
this DLL from http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$174 are
broken. Is this no longer available or supported? I don't have a Windows
Frontier installation to check, but the winShell verbs are documented on
the DocServer. TIA.

--
Regards,
Ken

Eat and carouse with Bacchus, or munch dry bread with Jesus, but
don't sit down without one of the gods. - D.H. Lawrence