Specific IP Address

Brian Fitzgerald bfitz at lps.org
Tue Sep 17 12:28:26 PDT 2002

I would like to try using an application like "BlogApp" to work with my
news item based manila site. I have enabled the Blogger-apis on the
manila server, but am not really sure how to configure BlogApp (or any
third party blog submission tool) to submit posts to my manila site.

Here is a screenshot of the preferences available in BlogApp.

Teachers.lps.org is one of our manila servers.

http://schoolz.lps.org/blogappprefs.gif

I've tried many different url variations including /bfitz, /bfitz/,
/bfitz/RPC2, and /bfitz/RPC2/

Any help that someone may be able to offer would be much appreciated

--
Brian Fitzgerald
Web Developer