Specific IP Address

Andre Radke lists at spicynoodles.net
Tue Sep 17 14:25:43 PDT 2002

At 14:28h -0500 17. Sep 2002, Brian Fitzgerald wrote:
>I would like to try using an application like "BlogApp" to work with
>my news item based manila site. I have enabled the Blogger-apis on
>the manila server, but am not really sure how to configure BlogApp
>(or any third party blog submission tool) to submit posts to my
>manila site.
>
>Here is a screenshot of the preferences available in BlogApp.
>
>Teachers.lps.org is one of our manila servers.
>
>http://schoolz.lps.org/blogappprefs.gif
>
>I've tried many different url variations including /bfitz, /bfitz/,
>/bfitz/RPC2, and /bfitz/RPC2/

Try this for the XML-RPC URL:  http://teachers.lps.org/RPC2

I'm not familiar with BlogApp, but there should be a setting
somewhere allowing you to specify a unique identifier for your site.
Its value should be something like "bfitz" or "bfitzManilaWebsite",
i.e. the name of your site's entry in the config.manila.sites table
in config.root.

HTH,

-Andre

--