RCS Crashing Frontier?

Scott Granneman scott at granneman.com
Thu Sep 19 09:49:52 PDT 2002

As someone who's thinking of upgrading, is it possible just not to run
RCS in Frontier? Or to remove the root file?

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott at granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com

"Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is
somebody like Norman Einstein."
      ---Joe Theisman