Neutering IncludeHttp

Sam DeVore sdevore at cliffhanger.com
Wed Sep 25 13:53:40 PDT 2002

Remember that the macros are nuetered at posting time not rendering
time, so if you have added the macros to legalmacros after you posted
you need to re edit them then they should work.

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students