Old-style Frontier usage in OS X world

Tom Donovan donovant at hawthorn.k12.il.us
Wed Apr 9 14:05:59 PDT 2003

I switched from Frontier to Radio Userland (much cheaper) and use its
StaticSites tool to manage my district's site, which I just moved from a
WebStar/OS9 box to an OSX Server box.  I haven't run into any permissions
problems with it.

You might try Radio to see if it will work.  I don't remember having to make
any significant changes to migrate from Frontier to Radio.

Tom

Tom Donovan                                Hawthorn School District 73
Coord. of Info. Systems, Webmaster         Vernon Hills, IL