New Message: Frontier chrashing up to 100 times an hour

Brad Marsh research4 at snowcrest.net
Mon Aug 4 11:27:46 PDT 2003

http://www.evenstart.us/robots.txt

It did not crash (that time).  :^)

Here's what it returned:

Disallow: /CA
Disallow: /stories
Disallow: /discuss
Disallow: /gems

...which is what I put in there...

Another data point: I have a script in the startup table that copies the
common log file (a text file) to a new file name each time Frontier starts.
Reviewing these logs shows (of course) only the last successful request.
However, the last successful request runs all over the site - I can't really
point to one page, one referer, or one browser type, either.

Brad

--
Brad Marsh, Mgr., I.T.
Center for Evaluation and Research, LLC