New Message: Frontier chrashing up to 100 times an hour

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Tue Aug 5 11:18:38 PDT 2003

Have you tried compacting the root files?

If Frontier is still responding, maybe you could export the
pageTableAddresses sub-table and examine it. Also, maybe restart Frontier
and watch the sub-table.

Not sure if it's related or still an issue with Frontier 9.0, but a message
about crashing/system.temp.pageTableAddresses:

http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$1004?mode=day&y=2002

Lawrence