Can't Find Pages Error & Print-Friendly

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Thu Aug 7 16:00:52 PDT 2003

It sounds like both problems are related to a URL problem.

Was the original URL:

http://www.willamette.edu/RHET333W/

and changed to:

http://www.willamette.edu/cla/rhetoric/RHET333W/

Could you follow the instructions on this page to change the URL of the site
from within the Frontier application and see if this fixes the problems you
are seeing:

http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$2241

Lawrence