Can't Find Pages Error & Print-Friendly

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Mon Aug 11 14:55:30 PDT 2003

I'm not sure entering the proxy information will help unless you use the
sml-45-6818.willamette.edu domain or get another willamette.edu sub-domain
mapped to that server.

If you view this URL, without the trailing slash:

http://www.willamette.edu/cla/rhetoric/RHET333W/admin

It redirects you to another University web server at:

http://www.willamette.edu/RHET333W/admin/

But Frontier responds with the trailing slash. However, there are other
pages in your Manila sites where the trailing slash included/removed still
works.

http://www.willamette.edu/cla/rhetoric/RHET333W/admin/

Your best bet might be to see if they can do some logging in the proxy
server and test visiting some pages in your Manila site and see if they can
figure out if it's failing there. I don't see any Frontier/Manila things you
can configure to fix this. Not sure if anyone else has any other ideas.

Lawrence