Sudden Rash of Errors

Ryan Hale ryan.hale at t1host.com
Fri Aug 22 08:13:06 PDT 2003

Hello again -

I get another error yet when trying to edit messages that are called to
the page using the {includeMessage} macro:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the
name "adrMsgToEdit" hasn't been defined.

The error was detected by Frontier 9.0 in mainResponder.respond.
Webmaster: ryan.hale at levistable.com. Time: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:13:33
GMT.

Again, any help is appreciated.  I've Googled through the Frontier sites
for the first error without any good hits.

Thanks,

Ryan